Welcome to AID-SAVE
As an AID member, one of your benefits is access to group purchasing power and the resulting savings that your practice could not otherwise get. Thanks to AID-SAVE, which began in 2015, participating AID members are saving thousands of dollars each month. If you’re not participating, you’re not saving. And now the program is even better.
Now, through a collaboration with Healthcare Procurement Solutions and the Premier GPO, AID has revamped and improved the AID-SAVE program to offer doctors the opportunity to tap into even greater combined purchasing power. HPS leverages the buying power of thousands of physicians and negotiates directly with manufacturers and distributors to get better pricing just for AID members. Though your savings may vary, most independent practices save between 15% and 35% on products and services. Helping our members save is just one of the many ways we help independent doctors.
- Medical Supplies & Equipment (McKesson)
- Office Supplies (Office Depot)
- Vaccines (GS, Merck, Sanofi)
- Reference Laboratory (LabCorp)
- Overnight Shipping (FedEx)
- Credit Card Processing (US Pay)
- Wireless Phone/Data Services (AT&T, Verizon, Sprint)
- Charts/Forms/Printing/Transcription Services (InHealth)
- Water and Coffee Services (DS Services, Crystal Springs)
- Medical Waste/Shredding Services (MCF Environmental)
- Scrubs, Uniforms, Linens & Patient Apparel (Superior Uniform)
- Magazine Subscription Services (ISS)
- And more!
*Unlike other trade associations who take a percentage of GPO sales, AID receives absolutely no return from this arrangement.